- to obtain and preserve the standards for state quantity units, to transfer quantity units from state standards and to determine the rule for attestation and application of measuring methodologies (methods) relating to state regulation for ensuring the unity of measurements, to determine the list of the measurements relating to state regulation for ensuring the unity of measurements, mandatory metrological requirements for those measurements, as well as accuracy indices.
- to establish and develop state standards base;
- to improve and develop national standards base;
- to respond to incoming requests related to activity, to receive citizens and to take measures in accordance with the law;
- Our activity is to meet the needs of the society and the state in obtaining objective, reliable and comparable results of the measurements carried out to protect human life and health, to take care of the environment, plant and animal kingdom, and to ensure the security of the state and to prevent negative effects of inaccurate results of measurements.
- The specialists of the Institute have profound knowledge, and they are highly qualified and professional and have international certificates on metrology. All staff members are regularly given advanced training courses providing high-quality work.