LAW OF THE REPUBLIC OF AZERBAIJAN
The Milli Majlis of the Azerbaijan Republic in accordance with Clause 24 of part 1 of Article 94 of the Constitution of the Azerbaijan Republic decides:
Make the following changes to the Law of the Republic of Azerbaijan “On ensuring the unity of measurements” (Collection of Legislation of the Republic of Azerbaijan, 2013, No. 7, Article 778, 2014, No. 10, Article 1163; 2017, No. 6, Article 1027, No. 7, Article 1257; Law of the Republic of Azerbaijan No. 830-VQD dated October 31, 2017):
1. Article 1.0.17 should be removed.
2. In Clauses 7.3, 7.5, 12.3, in the second sentence of Clause 16.1, in Clause 18.3 replace the words “relevant executive authority” with the words “structure established by the relevant executive authority”.
3. Add the second sentence in Clause 7.3 to the following: “For the transfer of quantitative units from state units of the state’s quantitative assessment, the service fee is charged in the amount established by the relevant executive authority”.
4. Add the second sentence to Article 7.8 as follows: “Acquisition and preservation of state quantitative units is carried out at the expense of the state budget”.
5. Edit Article 12.2 as follows:
“12.2. Testing of measuring instruments is carried out with the help of structures on conformity assessment accredited in accordance with the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic “On accreditation in the field of conformity assessment”.
Ilham Aliyev, President of the Republic of Azerbaijan
Baku city, February 23, 2018